Contenu dans un container et colonne centré col-sm-10 col-lg-8
Mettre contenu ici
Bleublancrouge Toronto is looking for an ACD/ Senior Copywriter (OR a Senior Creative Team) to develop and help oversee game-changing creative solutions that intelligently influence consumers. He / she will be dedicated to the craft of copywriting and will be capable of demonstrating leadership among our teams and our diverse clients.
We are looking for a “big idea” person who can solve problems of any kind by relying on instinct and a profound understanding of human truth. We value strong storytelling, strategic thinking and courageous solutions. Above all, as a leader at BBR, the ACD/Senior Copywriter must embody the agency’s exemplary work ethic and culture of excellence, respect and collaboration.
In return, we will provide the space, support and opportunity required to make one’s mark in Canada and around the world.
Task and responsibilities
- Develop creative solutions that are game-changing and award-worthy.
- Utilize all media channels, including offline, digital, social, experiential and activation.
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs.
- Check all copy generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary.
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Liaise with clients and encourage them to buy fresh, exciting ideas.
- 5+ years of proven experience in copywriting at a multi-discipline ad agency.
- A diversified and award-winning portfolio.
- Proficiency in offline and online media.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Leadership skills and strategic insight
- Proven ability as a presenter and facilitator
- Excellent analytical and reflective skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong written communication skills
- Proficiency in a wide variety of disciplines and media channels
- Unparalleled organizational and prioritization skills
Join our team of adventurous, inspiring and courageous professionals. Welcome to Bleublancrouge.