In this role, you will provide professional and efficient technical support to all users of the company as well as ensure good management of IT equipment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure good management of network equipment, servers and IP telephony
- Ensure the proper operation and life cycle of the Macintosh computer fleet
- Assess needs and coordinate IT purchases
- Coordinate various reports with the accounting
- Put in place policies for the proper functioning of the technologies at the Agency
- Perform any other related duties relevant to this position
- Technical diploma
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar job
- Knowledge of Apple, Windows, NAS
- Experience with Google APPS, Office 2016 Suite and Adobe CC.
- Knowledge of IP telephony
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Basic knowledge of networking and wireless networks
- Ability in written communications
- Organization and good management of priorities
- Good analytical ability
- Good stress tolerance
- Ability to work in a team
- Autonomy and initiative
- Ability to handle multiple files simultaneously with tight deadlines
Join our team of adventurers, inspiringly talented individuals and courageous professionals.
Welcome to Bleublancrouge. We will only contact those whose names have been retained.